Longest wait time for support

This may be a bad idea, and I’m sure there are a few people who will point out how unnecessary this is, but I’m just curious what the answers will be.

In the past I’ve had a problem solved relatively quickly, but my current issue took over a week for a staff member to respond, and now it’s been an additional 4 days since my answer to their question, making my post unresolved for nearly 2 weeks.

This added with my proofgrade order having to be in transit for 3 weeks is just making me feel a little irritated. Guess this is more of a support group type post and I figured there had to be others with woes when it comes to supports responses. I’ve seen many around the same time and after my post having being resolved, so it makes it even less tolerable. My mother recently passed away unexpectedly, so perhaps with the added emotional stress of that I may be blowing things out of proportion, but I don’t believe I’m asking too much to get more than one response from staff that took over a week to get in the first place.

2 Likes

And wouldn’t you know it, I just got a second response as I was writing this post. Regardless, everything else stands.

Somebody needs to get a spreadsheet set up so that folks can post times so we can keep track of support response!:rofl:

It does seem that there are examples of responses that took longer than three days.

3 Likes

My deepest sympathies. :neutral_face:

Be as irritated as it takes.

2 Likes

Yes. And I didn’t mean to make light of the wait. It has to be frustrating.

2 Likes

Oh it’s okay, the forum is always really great on trying to help out!

And @Jules thank you, it’s been tough and some days are better than others, but we’re doing what we can.

2 Likes

I know…I lost my dad a year ago at the end of this month. I still cry for no reason.

Perfectly okay to be pissy once in a while. It might be the only way to deal with it. You eventually come to grips with it, even if it doesn’t go away.

This group provided the support I needed to survive it. They’ll be just as understanding for you.

3 Likes

So very sorry for your loss.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss. I lost my Dad November 1st, and I still have days where I blow things out of proportion.
Hopefully support resolves your issue soon.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone, it means a lot that strangers on the internet can show some love! I hope that I’m able to figure this all out soon.

3 Likes