Looking for Fun Office Project Ideas

I started a new job and looking for a couple of fun projects to do for my desk at the office. Any recommendations?

1 Like

Puzzle(s)? Picture frame? Name plate?

2 Likes

Octahedrons?

2 Likes

Business card holder, pencil holder, tray for paper clips or binder clips… coaster for your coffee mug/water glass… name plate?

1 Like

Exotic in-out boxes, computer/ monitor stands. Hanging holder for what you want handy but not cluttering up the desk, Scissors, Stapler, etc. Perhaps similar for others in the office (boss?)

1 Like

i made this for my brothers desk

its just a glass coaster with the back engraved off and a small stand i i created. super simple and kinda fun

4 Likes

Personalized monitor stand, coasters, engraved (acrylic) mirrors, candy dish, tissue box cover, stackable boxes

SO. Many. Ideas :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you are interested, I made these for my wife last month. One for her but I ended up making 6 of these for other employees that she wanted to reward. They are basically a 4” coaster made from 1/4 clear acrylic. 3D engrave, especially the steps in the center that holds the SELF CONTAINED round LED . I will forward any info about the settings and materials if you are interested.

11 Likes

If you haven’t got started on LEDs this is a good time.

1 Like

Catapult

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.