Tissue box cover with changeable front & back plates - Updated SVG File 08/3/19

IF YOU DOWNLOADED THE FILE BEFORE 8/3/19 at 2:35 PLEASE DELETE THAT FILE AND DOWNLOAD THE UPDATED FILE. I POSTED THE WRONG FILE YESTERDAY.

Here is a design for a tissue box cover that allows you to change the plates in the front and/or back whenever you want a change. I have included the main file and also 3 other plates. If you want 2 of the same plates just print 2. If you only want 1 just use the crossbars to hold the back together. This is medium walnut ply. I ran out of walnut so in the picture you will see the other plates done in medium draftboard. It will fit most square tissue boxes - I haven’t tried them all. :slight_smile:

I hope you like and can’t wait to see your versions!

TissueBoxCover2.svg.zip (13.8 KB)
Floral2Panel.svg.zip (39.6 KB)
Geometric1Panel.svg.zip (39.6 KB)
Snowflake1Panel.svg.zip (39.3 KB)

93 Likes

This is sweeeeeet!

4 Likes

Thanks! You can change out the cutout with one of your own-just get rid of mine and replace.

4 Likes

That’s the fanciest design for a tissue box!!! I also love your panels. Thanks for the share!

4 Likes

LOL… I want people to come over and say “OH…you fancy!”

7 Likes

Oh goodness! That’s great! :grinning:

4 Likes

Thanks! It’s kind of a simple design, but it looks pretty good.

3 Likes

You need to be designing for the catalog. :smile:

7 Likes

LOL. I sent in my shadow box coasters for the gallery but I haven’t heard anything about them. :expressionless:

1 Like

It takes them a while to get to them sometimes. (They must get a lot of submissions.)

1 Like

I understand that. LOL

As usual, a really nice share. Thank you.

2 Likes

Thanks! I like sharing. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool I wish you made it for big box tissue to but thanks for sharing :+1:

Very Cool!
You could have “It’s your Birthday, You can cry if you want to.” on the fixed sides and a custom “Happy Birthday _________” on the replaceable side. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That’s hilarious!!! Love that!

1 Like

Thanks. You can change the design to fit any size box!

2 Likes

I made few variations…

These looked horrid as engraves so are scored designs

but not interchangeable

16 Likes

They are great! I haven’t used scoring that much. I need to play with that soon.

Cool

1 Like