May Update?

Not sure, but I’ve been sat here hitting refresh for 72 straight hours now.
Might need another coffee.:slight_smile:

14 Likes

There are only two i’s in “We are Shipping”

12 Likes

And the Maker Faire announcement keeps giving false hope.

7 Likes

Do you have information the rest of us don’t?
As far as i’m concerned nothing is false until it is shown to be so, or Donald says it.:grinning:

13 Likes

Just that there was a new announcement was enough to get me excited. That it wasn’t an update was a bummer.

3 Likes

No it is just that the post in that thread keeps causing an unread count of 1 in the Announcements category.

1 Like

Yeah, my kids are exactly the same.
They get super excited every time the postman comes to the door, even though they are fully aware, it’s not Christmas for another 268 days.

6 Likes

I have the jitters

3 Likes

Sorry.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Ya this update seems kinda like the moment of truth. If it’s good then we will see our units on time.

Otherwise it probably means another delay.

Has there been a PRU lately? (so many post to read)

3 Likes

Not any that we’ve seen far as I know. I want my optimism to be rewarded, breath is being held

3 Likes

although it’s been evident from comments they’ve made in the past that a lot of PRU people aren’t necessarily participating in the forum…so unfortunately you can’t really use that as a metric to determine production status (to the extent that one ever could, anyway).

3 Likes

Agreed, so none that we’ve seen. Doesn’t mean there weren’t 100 shipped, just means if any more went they didn’t report back here.

3 Likes

Question to the class: can we portmanteau this update to “mupdate”? I don’t know why , I just keep wanting to call it that…

4 Likes

…and my brain automatically went “Muppets!”… and now I’m thinking “Electric Laser May-hem”…

curses.

12 Likes

and no t’s!

2 Likes

Yah, this is the latest announcement to-date. I’m nervous, because it seems if it was going to be good news, we would have heard sooner.

2 Likes

I am worried about that too, much the same reason, if they had good news the would be rushing to help us, I hope that I am wrong…but no word from them creates tension and worry

2 Likes

I really appreciate monthly updates. The anticipation sucks!

2 Likes

bingo

3 Likes