Missing items is Starter Pack Kit V2

When we placed our order a few months ago, my receipt showed that I would receive a “Glowforge Start Pack Kit V2”. See attached snapshot.

I didn’t think much of it at the time but today I saw this post where Dan itemizes what comes in the Kit V2. I did not receive those items. I received 1 (one) piece of Draft board.
My order was after that post so did Glowforge change the Kit V2 to only 1 item or was I supposed to receive the items & somehow didn’t?

The starter pack of Proofgrade ships from a different location. The single sheet of draftboard is provided for troubleshooting any problems encountered down the road.

1 Like

Yes I understand that, its why I’m asking if the kit was changed after Dans post. It’s been over 4 months. I never received another package nor do I have any other packages from Glowforge in route.

Oh no! I’m so sorry your Starter Pack arrived incomplete. Thanks for letting us know about this. I’ve passed this on to the team so that we can look into it and I’ve followed up with next steps by email.

I’m going to close this thread, but feel free to start a new topic if you have any other questions.

1 Like