Modular Sharpie/Pen Caddy v2.0

Here’s a new version of the popular Modular Sharpie/Pen Caddy!

These interlocking modules are available in 1" and 3" heights (+1/8" for the top), are infinitely stackable, and have custom-sized racks for Sharpies (13mm diameter, 24 slots), Uni Posca Small pens (15mm diameter, 18 slots), or Uni Posca Medium pens and fat Sharpies (17.5mm diameter, 15 slots).

They can be oriented for horizontal or vertical storage.

Optional decorative side panels let you add personal flair to each module. (Side panels add 1/8" to the left and right side of the caddy.)

The modules are designed for 1/8" medium draftboard, and the friction-fit pieces can be assembled without glue. To assemble, choose a base (with or without side panel slots), the sides (1U or 3U height), and the appropriate rack.

Assemble all parts with two tabs down, one tab up. To add a new module, assemble it minus the base, then slot the exposed tabs into the top of the first module. Mix and match as you like!

You’re welcome to sell products made from this design, but please don’t redistribute the design itself. Have fun!
Modular Pen Caddy v2.zip (120.1 KB)

76 Likes

Thank you. Just realized I needed this.

8 Likes

I know a teenager who would find this handy!

4 Likes

Thanks for the share!

6 Likes

Thanks, great share!!

5 Likes

Thank you very much for this well designed solution for organizing expanding collections of pens and markers.

6 Likes

Thank you! Very useful.

5 Likes

That is really slick.

I will have to show that to my artsy daughter and see if she is interested. :slight_smile:
thanks!

5 Likes

Very cool. I’ve been thinking I need to make one of these for all of my Pigma Micron pens.

5 Likes

Very useful share - thanks!

5 Likes

I’m not a seller of laser stuff, but I still think that’s a really generous thing you’ve done. Kudos!

7 Likes

Very nice of you to share! You have made it so versatile while even giving a way to dress it up. Thank you for your gift.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you so much! I really needed something to hold my pens and it worked perfectly!

1 Like

can’t wait to print this! Thanks!

1 Like

My artsy kiddos are quite happy today!! Thanks

1 Like

Thank you for this. I think it will come in handy.

1 Like

Thank you for the share this is a must have for me.

Keep Creating…

1 Like

Thank you so much for sharing. Looking at my Mason jar filled with pens and realize I need this for better organization.

1 Like

I came to the forum looking for kerf gauges so I can make a box specifically for my pens. Thank you. You’ve made my life easier. it’s been a rough week, so thank you again.

1 Like