My Fantasy Airship attempt

I decided to give the Glowforge Fantasy Airship a try. This was a fun project! I put my own touch on it, so it isn’t exactly like the original.

96 Likes

Great job! I’m thinking of making one for my grandson but giving it as a kit so I don’t go crazy putting it together. Not to mention I’ll have to ship it 1,000 miles. He is 24 so he can handle it.

20 Likes

Your rendition on this airship is fantastic. The color choices of the woods and the painted parts make everything stand out. I can’t stop looking at it, so thank you for posting the pictures.

12 Likes

Very cool! the rigging makes it. :sunglasses: The detail level is great!
I’d say you nailed that attempt.

10 Likes

That is absolutely fantastic.

9 Likes

That is a realy WOW right there. It would make a wonderful kit!

9 Likes

WOW THAT IS BEAUTIFUL!!! Love it.

12 Likes

That’s wonderful! Your added detail really takes it to the next level. The rigging especially is a great addition to the original design.

9 Likes

I was planning on printing one out for my hubby to put together, but just haven’t gotten around to it yet. Yours looks fantastic!

5 Likes

So intricate! I love your rendition!

5 Likes

Oh, wow. That is really amazing. I love the design anyway, but you’ve done the most beautiful job with it! How long did it take you to put it together?

6 Likes

It’s amazing. Your grandson will attempt to put it together but don’t be surprised if you don’t get completed pictures. How many pieces did you break when assembling? He doesn’t have a GF to replace those.

5 Likes

That is amazing and beautiful!

I love the rigging also; I think it really brings it all together and gives that awesome fantasy vibe!

5 Likes

Jules Verne could not have done better!

6 Likes

This turned out beautiful!

3 Likes

It looks like it’s about to fly away, destination unknown…

great job; I’ll bet that took a lot of patience.

5 Likes

Beautiful!

2 Likes

Looks great

2 Likes

I’m printing one for my sister that we’re likely to all put together as a group. The rigging isn’t in the design instructions so I’m thrilled to have even more photos of where it looks to go!

It really does look grand!

6 Likes

I am considering making this and a couple other of the fantastic designs and using them as props when we get back to playing D&D at real tables again.

4 Likes