My first piece of art created on the GF

That is just freaking incredible. So much more patience than me.

5 Likes

As you see, a lot of us have been waiting to see one of these as interpreted through the “lens” of a :glowforge: well worth the wait.

10 Likes

Oh…my! There are trees! And there is a bridge! Oh, and is that London’s City Hall?
Wow…I am stunned. Seriously…this is unbelievable!

6 Likes

Totally agree!

I did the same thing…my mouth was agape!

5 Likes

That’s what I was thinking.

8 Likes

That’s glorious! Glowforge should buy that for their lobby.

You totally tricked me with the scale until that last picture, then wham!

14 Likes

WOW!! @polarbrainfreeze that is STUNNING!!

Sherlock_envy

7 Likes

You just raised the bar! Awesome!

3 Likes

Simply jaw dropping amazing. :+1::sunglasses:

2 Likes

This is astonishingly wonderful. I’m massively impressed. Your aesthetic is appealing, thoughtful, playful… I don’t have words. I’m linking it to the “Transcending the Medium” post.

4 Likes

Dead :skull_and_crossbones:️ This is just mind blowing amazing!! I can’t wait to get mine!

5 Likes

He didn’t just raise it, he threw it way the heck over there where us mere mortals are gonna have a hard time getting to it.

8 Likes

PolarBrainFreeze? My brain just had a melt-down

7 Likes

It’s only the beginning. Super job!

2 Likes

Stunning completion!!! Wow! Bigger than I thought!

2 Likes

Now I have to throw out EVERYTHING I’ve been working on as grossly inadequate. hangs head in shame

8 Likes

This is really stunning. I’d love to know more about the different woods you used to pull this off.

2 Likes

Having you as a reference point, really shows the size and immense detail of your design.

Marvelous Job!

2 Likes

Oh. My. Gosh. That is the most amazing thing I’ve seen! It’s museum-worthy in my opinion. It just pulls you in!

3 Likes

Stunningly amazing piece of creativity!!!

2 Likes