New GF Pro, didn't do initial calibrate

So, I followed thru all the steps properly checked the pins in the laser head etc and nothing the laser head is still sitting where I left it in the middle of the GF, it hasn’t moved, the teal light is on and all that good stuff. I shut it off for a bit turned it back on. It even connected to the wifi for me, but the head hasn’t moved at all.

When the teal light is on, it is time to set up your wifi.

Hi again, Sue – every time you open a new thread in Problems & Support, you create a new support ticket. It would be best to stick with updating your original thread to reduce confusion and the time Support has to spend reconciling duplicate tickets. :slight_smile:

As stated, this means you haven’t completed setup.

Dan Shapiro mentioned if you have another topic start another ticket because support only looks at the first question.

@eflyguy it says my computer is connected to my glowforge. Now what?

OMG OMG!!! its alive it works.

@geek2nurse @eflyguy. where can I find the design for the glowforge Founders ruler?

The Founders ruler file was only given to the original crowdfunders. :slight_smile:

Oh! ok. Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that you ran into trouble during setup. It’s great to see the advice you received from our other community members got you up and printing! Thanks folks!

I’m going to close this thread. If you run into trouble again, or have any questions, please post a new topic or email us at support@glowforge.com and we’ll be happy to help!