New owner - Project's I made in my first month

Here are just a few of the projects I made during my first month of ownership. I’m overwhelmed (in a good way) with all the possibilities and have been having so much fun exploring and trying out new things. This community provides tons of information and encouragement. Thank you all!

66 Likes

Wow, you are off to a fantastic start!! Congrats, these look great!

1 Like

You’re off and running! Nice work. So much fun, isn’t it?

3 Likes

Great start. Your engraving is fantastic; definitely not newbie work. :smiley:

3 Likes

All good stuff, I especially like your take on the paint rack.

3 Likes

You really went to town! Hard to pick a favorite.

2 Likes

I hope you keep having fun and keep sharing your projects. Your photo engrave came out really nice.

3 Likes

Thanks for the kind words of encouragement everyone! :grinning:

2 Likes

Nice first month!! Congrats on your projects … they’re great!

2 Likes

Keep lasering on! You are off to a great start!

1 Like

Love the paint rack! One of these days I’ll get around to making one for myself!

2 Likes

These look great!

1 Like

Thanks everyone! When making the paint rack I was glad I had found out about cutting corrugated cardboard test pieces before going to wood. My math was a little off on the first try and the holes would not have lined up correctly when set at that angle. I also used this project as a way for me to learn and test out creating my own joints.

5 Likes

I was remiss in not attributing the posts that I used to create the LED base and the Day of the Dead skull. My apologies and thanks to @marmak3261 and @canton!

Prusa 3D printer and Glowforge laser working together: Edge Lit Acrylic

Day of the Dead / Halloween Skull

4 Likes

Very productive first month. I do like to see these homemade bases. The different colors of the filament can really make them pop. I use some translucent filament and that gives great color without multicolor LEDs.

Very cheap to make.

2 Likes

Great job everything is fantastic

1 Like

That was a good month. I made racks for my paints too!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

In general, if someone sells their files they have a link in their bio.