Nintendo Switch

That’s awesome!

3 Likes

Time to revive an old thread!

I’ve only gotten an hour in and it’s awesome!!!

4 Likes

Got it on release day - cannot put it down… so good!

:squeeee:

1 Like

Lol yes, Mario Odyssey is sooo good!
It’s been hard for me not to churn out a quick set of Cappy’s eyes(made from vinyl) for my car. :laughing:

3 Likes

Did you get the Amiibos? I’m debating. I have so many Amiibos already…

1 Like

Hahaha nice to see this, I was apparently too busy during the release playing Zelda since I completely missed this topic (Chuckle). I wanted to get Mario Odyssey but my wife thinks I should wait until Christmas since I spend so much time on Splatoon. Not sure how that will make a difference but “yes honey”.

3 Likes

LOL - We have to turn our clock an hour back (We basically get an extra hour this weekend) Guess what I will be doing?! Woohoo

The time you spent gaming = happy time. Happy Wife/Husband = Happy Life right?!

1 Like

Actually, nobody cares if the Husband is happy, only Happy Wife = Happy life LOL

1 Like

I just beat the main story! It’s shorter but of course its like all Mario games where it opens wide up after that. I’m told there are 800 moons and I only have 164

2 Likes

Bahaha! Really? I keep my hubby happy by giving him Lego so I can game some more. LOL

4 Likes

You… I like. Lego is the key to every man’s heart. :grin: (Or at least those that would frequent a forum such as this - i.e. Maker-minded)

I haven’t gotten too far in yet. I’m in the Lake world right now, but you know… home renovation, Stranger Things 2, etc…

4 Likes

Yes - I have found many of my people on this forum. :squeeee: You guys do exist!!!

Lego, Video Games, Shoes, Cars, Tools and Gadgets were among the things that were in Captain Awesome and my wedding vows!

For his 30th birthday - I made these as “goody bags” for the guests - of course mine were alcohol infused too!

7 Likes

I don’t have them yet, but knowing me I’ll buy them by the end of the week, haha.
I’m waiting for my Glowforge so I can create an awesome stand for all of them. My poor glass shelf can’t fit any more of them!

2 Likes

Yes - I have been meaning to make Amiibo stands too! I put them on shelves but my cat Starbucks keeps knocking them down :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Just saw this!

Every girl gamer’s dream! Take my money!

Or does she think you’re hard to buy for and this is a slam-dunk Christmas present for you??

3 Likes

I got Link on the horse for Zelda, but the Switch/Zelda Amiibos didn’t stick around long. All I see anywhere I go are the Animal Crossing ones. Sure, I could buy them online, but for me they are impulse buys if I see one I really like. I did see the Bowser and Peach wedding Amiibos at Target the other day and they didn’t really do anything for me. I may grab Mario if I ever see him though.

1 Like

Hahaha! She is definitely not a gamer so I know it is at least a partial true. The other half is probably what you said.

I want that Porsche LEGO!!!

1 Like

This one? Kept him busy - the booklet was like a bible!

7 Likes

Yep that’s the one!! Can I introduce you to my wife? LOL

1 Like