Offline status

I set up a new WiFi and now my machine says offline even though I connected it successfully? Then it went back online and was stuck on focusing and calibrating. Turned the machine off and now it’s offline AGAIN. This is infuriating.

1 Like

There appears to be a widespread outage at this time.

3 Likes

I mean how is that possible or even ok? And why wouldn’t Glowforge notify its customers? Thank you for replying. I appreciate it.

1 Like

Oh thank goodness it’s not just me! I just got my machine back up and working and I thought something broke again! I was freaking out!

2 Likes

My machine still isn’t working and I have work to do :frowning: What did you do?

1 Like

These are all very reasonable questions!

1 Like

Mine isn’t working yet either. I have a ton of work to do with it but I’m just glad I don’t have to fix anything again.

1 Like

It’s super frustrating. If it’s their network, they should send out an email to all their customers. That’s just good customer service. Or even a post of Instagram or something?

I agree. It would be nice to get a heads up because I took things apart to clean, turned it off and on, restarted my computer, etc. It would have saved me a lot of troubleshooting to know that something was wrong on their end. Currently I either get that I’m offline and when I reconnect to wifi it will recognize it but get stuck on focusing or homing. I just replaced a belt and cleaned out the fans a few days ago so I thought it was something I did. I hope it comes back soon though!

1 Like

Omg same for me! I did all those things and am so frustrated first thing in the morning. I can hear it “clicking” and then nothing.

1 Like

I signed up for notifications here…

1 Like

Thank you so much for this!!!

Says RESOLVED but it’s not. :unamused:

I just got a text that says RESOLVED but it’s NOT.

Try refreshing your browser. The service is working fine now.

1 Like

I will try! :blush:

I’m sorry for the trouble. I took a closer look since you reported that the issues continued after the resolution for this issue was in place, and I’m glad to see that you’ve been able to get connected and printing since your last message! If you run into any other trouble, please start a new topic. Thank you!