Passthrough Not Working, Says Alignment Unsuccessful

Hi! I’ve had my machine since 2020 and the passthrough has worked so far, other than the sometimes misalignment here and there. But today, I encountered my first real issue with the passthrough.

As I’m getting ready to print, it does its autofocus and then tells me that the print was unsuccessful, unable to align when there was nothing to align because I’m just starting the design! I don’t know what to do. I’ve cleaned the lenses, cleared my browser cache, and even changed the wood.

Regular cuts (non-passthroughs) work, but just the passthrough does not. I’ve attached a snapshot of what I see. Any help is appreciated! Thank you!!!

Sounds like a file issue. Have you tried an old design that you’ve been successful in printing before?

1 Like

Hi James!

Thanks for your response :slight_smile:
I did try an older design and it still didn’t work. But! Thankfully I was able to figure it out. There was a loose plug towards the back that I found in another forum.

1 Like

UPDATE: Found the solution on this forum Passthrough - Print Unsuccessful

If anyone has any issues like mine, check out this forum.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.