Pause! Longer prints! Faster print prep! New Print UI!: 01/21/18 Latest Improvements

I prefer to have them running under pause for many reasons. before there was a pause I would have long engraves just to exercise the fan and make sure it ran freely now I can do that in the middle of an engrave.

were you having fan problems? Seems like you are using pause to solve something other than needing to walk away from a running job. I want to use pause to pause.

Actually I was just now using it to keep Zebrawood from burning up. With a continuous blast of hot air from burning wood Zebrawood is prone to get a coal going that can ruin the entire thing. By putting it on pause it is cold air and not hot and the coal quickly goes out, I put it on pause perhaps 20 times in a long deep engrave that would have burned the piece badly had I not done so.

I have also used it with fan issues once or twice but don’t have them as bad ATM. If I had to walk away to go out to dinner per example I would not resent that the fans kept going.