Pentagonal Hexecontahedron

Absolutely! So amazing!

18 Likes

Thank you all so much! I thought the book alone was super creative and dope, BUT WAIT, THERE WAS MORE!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: I could not be more proud of this community. All the feels. :heart: Yā€™all are AMAZING!

30 Likes

While weā€™re handing out recognition for all the work that went into this, I think it also needs to be publicly noted that @MakerMatthew actually sacrificed some of his precious stock of TOILET PAPER for packing material, to make sure his piece arrived safely from Holland. :wink:

24 Likes

yes, but was it Proofgrade toilet paper? But us Dutch guys are generous like that! :smile:

20 Likes

It was not proof grade toilet paper! And when I am down to my last few squares I may regret having sent the toilet paper as wrapping but for now, with 5 squares left, I am good!! Love that polygon!

22 Likes

Groetjes uit Canada!

9 Likes

AHA!!! Finally I get it! :slight_smile:

Iā€™m going to go do thatā€¦ also, I think the old logo there is chefā€™s kiss!

10 Likes

Did you happen to notice [redacted]? :smile:

14 Likes

I was surprised that it jumped right out at you! I thought I had so subtly placed it in the hexagonal gridā€¦

7 Likes

@timjedwards, for the benefit of those of us who havenĀ“t been around long enough, which one is the ā€œold logoā€?

Might this be it?
Logo

6 Likes

When @dan fully groks @timjedwards tile he should probably post a video of that. There is more going on than can be captured in a still. The reference is stunning as the tile itself.

6 Likes

Oh sorry, I can delete that before Dan sees it.

1 Like

14 Likes

Bump, just to move it to the top for more to see. :wink:

9 Likes

early #necrogame

5 Likes

Glad you bumped it because watching that video is just so uplifting! (still) :smile:

10 Likes

PH on the Live Sream!

12 Likes

Where are live streams announced?

1 Like

This one is on Facebook.

Book of Faces. The Facial Chronicles. Facebook.

2 Likes