Pest Infestation

It’s unseasonably warm in my area so I opened the front door today to air out my house a little. I wasn’t concerned about airborne pests since it seems too early for them to have emerged.

How wrong I was. After a bit, I noticed this “thing” floating around my house. Seems vaguely familiar, but I just can’t place it. Originated in China based upon some lettering stamped on the bottom.

Just my luck, I’m all out of F-22’s and air-to-air missiles at the moment.

51 Likes

Thanks for the laugh!

10 Likes

Maybe an F-117 can help?

13 Likes

Here’s an A-10 you can make; I think the pest is within the range of this aircraft:

9 Likes

Don’t worry. We’ve got your northern sector covered…

20 Likes

This just cracked me up ! Thanks to both of you for the laugh on an overcast rainy day in my neighborhood.

7 Likes

That’s just hysterical! Thanks for the laugh!

4 Likes

Green lasers. You forgot the green lasers. (unless they were deleted for safety?).

Amusing. Thanks for the laugh…

1 Like

Any threatening cylindrical objects? (The flying kind, not those of canine origin.)

3 Likes

Id say “too soon” but it’s just too funny!

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I LOVE this

4 Likes

Not that I’m counting, but, we’re still in the lead!

Alaska - 2
Minnesota - 1
Virginia - 1

GO JBER!

:wink:

4 Likes

whew… I thought you were making fun of somebody’s wiener dog. there for a minute. LOL

3 Likes

Wait are you still counting balloons? I missed Virginia and doesn’t South Carolina get a 1 count for the very first balloon?

3 Likes

Happy Cake Day!

3 Likes

And it’s Alaska 1 and Yukon 1

3 Likes

I loved it, I will make sure to keep my front door closed!

2 Likes

I’ll give the Canucks an assist, since it was their airspace, but the kill still goes to JBER. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That is true.

2 Likes

I don’t care who you are, that’s funny right there.

2 Likes