Pineapples!

the best pineapple pen version https://youtu.be/nvbZRa4AfCw

1 Like

Where can I get information about the pegs you mentioned? (And the pineapples look great BTW!)

1 Like

I think he is referencing the honeycomb pins. Honeycomb bed holdown pins

2 Likes

Scary!

Thank you! And everyone needs the pegs! They are amazing! you can make 1 million of them in all of the negative space that you aren’t using :):grin:

Though then you would need to make a box to hold them…

5 Likes

… or, a tray or something…

:grinning:

1 Like

Nice!!!

1 Like

pineapplexvipin
a little better layout, pops the center out to make the flip easier, and uses the negative space to make a plethora of useful tools. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Thanks!!!

1 Like

I love pineapples so this is perfect. Thank you so much for sharing!!

1 Like

I am tickled with this video. Even more tickled that I actually watched the ENTIRE video!! I went through the house doing that silly side stepping and saying the lyrics just to irritate my teenagers!! Fabulous find!! ha ha

3 Likes

im going to make them and hide them around the house, it’ll be like the show “PSYCH” they be everywhere.

1 Like

Hahahahaha:)

I made a lot of the pins, and the box to hold them! I used the little box in the GF how tutorials. It works great! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really like these. I just got my Glowforge and I have only cut the sample they walk you through. I am not even sure how to save these files. I don’t understand a lot of things about speed and all that but I hope to learn quickly.
Thank you everyone for all the great input on all the things I have read and seen so far.

1 Like

I redesigned it, so it is a little different, but you don’t need to flip them, and can just cut them out. I will put it here, and add it to the original post. I will zip this one so it forces download. the other one you need to right click on the image and download it to use it.

pineapple_new_multi.svg.zip (8.9 KB)

Just saw this being sold on Etsy and they used you pic :thinking:

1 Like

It’s not me! I don’t have an Etsy shop! Hmm maybe I should make one.

Do you have a link?

Its listed with several files from the free designs here.

1 Like

The IP owner can report the infringement here: Etsy :: Your place to buy and sell all things handmade

I recommend all of the affected people should do so and stop this person from making money from your generosity.

And if the thief reads this, then you should be ashamed of yourself, remove these items immediately from your Etsy store, and pay the money you have made to those whose work you have stolen. People like you will ruin this generosity for everyone.

5 Likes