I am able to load a job in the app and initiate a print, but no matter the job the laser is not firing. I see no purple in the laser tube, nor any signs of laser on the material,
I have tried the following:
- checked and re-checked power settings.
- power cycled the glowforge between jobs.
- run with different browsers.
- re-seated the print head (remove/replace in magnetic slot).
- tried printing a known good file (founders rule) on known good material (medium maple proofgrade)
The following are job times and type:
All on 02/04/18
- 7:15am – custom job on 0.15" cardboard
- 7:25am – custom job on 0.15" cardboard
- 7:35am – custom job on 0.15" cardboard
- 7:40am – founders ruler on PG medium maple
Please advise next steps.