Production units being delivered

Congrats to the new wave of emails. All kinds of excited.

5 Likes

Now things are moving awesomely fast! :grinning:

5 Likes

:sweat_smile: So Awesome to see that people are getting emailsā€¦
Refreshing Mailā€¦ :unamused:
Still So Excited to hear people posting :glowforge: are on the way.
I will probably fall over when I get my emailā€¦ from Shock. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

Congrats!

2 Likes

Iā€™m getting ready to move in the next 20 daysā€¦Iā€™ll be curious on how long it will take to get here once I get the emailā€¦I bought in October 2015. Would be awesome if it arrived before Maker Faire June 23-25 ā€¦ would be totally awesome to show it off thereā€¦while racing our modified power wheels racer (we race the PPPRS power wheels cars!)ā€¦canā€™t wait to get my letter!

4 Likes

Pro - US - October 22, 2015

Havenā€™t seen any Proā€™s ship yet. However by the time they are shipping basics around your order date they will probably be shipping proā€™s too.

1 Like

Whatā€™s going to be interesting is I have no idea yet where itā€™s home will be ā€¦ I canā€™t remember what the basement looks like and how much room there isā€¦hopefully the basement is bigger than I think it will be ā€¦ but itā€™ll most likely be roomie with the Ultimaker 3 (3D printer) we bought a few months agoā€¦and my older 3D printer (Oni).

2 Likes

ā€¦love this. A ā€˜versionā€™ of one of my favorite quotes on this forum.

1 Like

I knew everything all along too. :wink: I know, I never said what I knewā€¦ but I knew it. After the next thing has already happened Iā€™ll let yā€™all know whether it was something that I already knew as well.

6 Likes

Guess you werenā€™t concerned either then, huh? :stuck_out_tongue::smile:
Glad to hear it.

1 Like

Happy Birthday @rand ! :balloon::sparkles::confetti_ball::birthday::smiley:

4 Likes

Thank you! :relaxed:

3 Likes

I hope you get a glow forge for your birthday. :grinning:

9 Likes

Awwwā€¦thank you!!! Iā€™m just having a ball with the excitement of all the folks getting their letters and shipping notices! :smile:

7 Likes

Hope you get GF for your Birthday! My birthday is June 28, I hope to unwrap a GF too!

5 Likes

I hope I donā€™t get a GF for my birthday; itā€™s not until december.

6 Likes

Hey me too! Cheers!

Iā€™m having the following emotions ATMā€¦

Anxious: To receive my shipping e-mail!
Disappointed: I havenā€™t received my shipping e-mail yet and others have.
Worried: That I received the e-mail, and mistakenly deleted it. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

JUST BREATH :triumph:

5 Likes