Production units being delivered

Still no delivery date for me. :cry:

I keep freaking myself out by refreshing the Proofgrade tracking number instead and seeing its coming tomorrow.

2 Likes

I found the date and time on the MyChoice site, not the UPS site where you have clicked on the tracking number.

2 Likes

@joe, this is what the actual page that came up looks like. The first glow forge package is the proof grade material.

8 Likes

I have posted maaaaaybe twice in the forums. I have pretty much zero status. I got my email. I also ordered probably 10am on the first day.

I ordered a basic and a pro. It looks like only basics are shipping yet?

19 Likes

Its been so long since i ordered i dont remember my order date? where would i find that info

Yes, the Basics are shipping out first. :relaxed:

2 Likes

If you log into your account on the Glowforge.com main site and then click on your email address in the upper right corner it takes you to a link for your purchase history.

3 Likes

It is so nice to see so many units being scheduled for shipment. :relaxed:

6 Likes

This is actually a nerve-wracking and exciting time for me. I purchased my GF on 9/24/2015, but I have no idea where in the queue I am for the GF notifications. While I don’t expect to get any sort of answer on this (which would be impractical).

I think it would be a comforting notice if something may be said when all notices for that order date have been sent. I wouldn’t feel neurotic about my contact being lost in a cloud (or take action if it did). It might get others excited about their order date proximity. Just a thought

5 Likes

And after that first breath, continue to breathe deeply :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This is a pretty neat looking day from what I’ve witnessed.

1 Like

Excellent point. I was hoping for my birthday, but we missed it this year.

1 Like

Yeah, me too. Mine was in January.

1 Like

MIne is June 21 so I might have a chance.

3 Likes

A basic and a Pro. you are getting hard to like pal. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Mine is tomorrow. Don’t think it’s gonna happen, but I’m gonna stay positive, and know that it won’t be too long after. :smiley:

7 Likes

Well, Happy Birthday nonetheless! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah, early Happy Birthday @curt in case you aren’t on the forum tomorrow. :wink: :birthday::sparkles::fireworks:

5 Likes

Happy, Happy Birthday @curt ! :birthday:

2 Likes

I don’t know about UPS, but at FedEx Ground the packages come down a conveyor belt and the truck loader grabs the packages for the truck they are loading. As they have time they load the packages into the truck. It’s random. When the driver arrives they’re supposed to familiarize themselves where the packages are for each stop. I’ve pointed out to my friend who works there that their software systems (not just this one) could be vastly better. He just goes on a rant about how their cost structure is lower than UPS.

2 Likes