Sad news for some international backers

Emacs = Eighteen Megs And Constantly Swapping

3 Likes

It’s grown slightly over the years, as it uses a minimum of 25MB of RAM on my Linux machines, and 40MB on my Macs. But at least these days there’s no danger of it causing any swapping. :slight_smile:

But I still run vim. (9 MB on Linux, 11 MB on macOS, and it’s a working text editor too.:smile:)

4 Likes

My delivery schedule has been delayed for XX times, from Dec 2017 to the latest schedule is July 2018… what should I expect for the delivery schedule of my unit?

Best estimate is July 2018.

Subject to change in either direction. A bunch of Spain deliveries appear to have just moved up 2 weeks - apparently cleared some import issue earlier than expected.

Yours could do the same or fall further away depending on your country’s certification process for lasers and how quickly they turn around permitting.

1 Like

James is exactly right, I couldn’t say it any better.

I really really disappointed, the shippment to Hong Kong delayed again, again, and again… to November 2018…

1 Like

May I know the reason why the shippment of the first purchase batch need to delay and delay?? it’s almost 3 years waiting…

1 Like