See your purchase account status

Sep 27, 2015 6:15AM

I’m never up that early, so it must be US time!

Oct 22, 2015 12:39AM (Pro upgrade)

Seattle time.

Sep 27, 2015 8:32AM is when I finally was able to convince my wife it would be a good investment and all I can say is its been PRO all the way since initial order.

I can’t find it? I followed the directions but don’t see my purchase date anywhere. Did I do something wrong?

The morning of October 19th for me! I almost pulled the trigger the night after seeing Glowforge in New York, but like some others have stated I was wary to drop that much money without having as much information as possible. I spent the next few weeks devouring every article, comments section, and social media account that so much as mentioned ‘glowforge’ before just saying “oh screw it, this looks awesome!”

2 Likes

You should be on the Referral page when you log in. Then you click on your email address in the top right.

You should see it there.

2 Likes

Ok, I feel so dumb. I was still on the community.glowforge.com , not on the front page of the site. I found it now! Thanks!

Oct 8, 2015 9:42AM $4,170.00
can’t wait!

I am the 12th…and did pretty much exactly what you did before I decided.

1 Like

Haha, then you must be much more decisive than I am! The last couple of waiting days for me were definitely spent hovering over the purchase button going “do I really need this?” :smile:

1 Like

Ah…no…I did that, too. I hovered over that button, also! It’s a lot of money…and I’m sometimes overly impetuous, so I was trying to exercise some caution. But soon, even that got thrown to the wind. My little studio room is nearing completion and will be waiting for the Glowforge…along of course, with me.

3 Likes

Sep 24, 2015 11:24AM pro all the way.

purchase pretty much went well hmm which one. ok pro…

“Uh Don’t be alarmed but I just spent a lot of our money”
“look at the cool things we can do some day now”

1 Like

I ordered my Pro Sep 26, 2015 at 4:16PM

2 Likes

Exact same thought process for me as well! My fab lab (aka my bedroom, haha) has a nice, open spot right by a window that’s just waiting for a glowforge!

5 Likes

If I ordering the basic unit before October 25th but then decided to upgrade to the Pro model after that date, will that affect the delivery time of my GlowForge or would my unit still qualify for the Campaign shipping date?

1 Like

your place in line should stay the same.

1 Like
1 Like

Oct 1, 2015 4:06AM. For some reason I thought I was in earlier. I think I got in as the explosion was building steam. This one is heading to the fences no doubt. Very exciting times.

2 Likes

I’m not seeing mine ??? my purches was on cacike_coki@yahoo.com 10/17/15 at 2:41 PM

1 Like

Go to https://glowforge.com NOT this community page. Make sure you are signed in. Your email address will be at the top right corner of the page. Select it. You should then see your purchase. If not, contact the company through support@glowforge.com

3 Likes