Select material goes to blank screen

what have you done? you need to leave it in the machine

Once set it should stay.
I am having the same issue. This is what happens when they have a bug at their end. I would expect it to get cleared up quickly today.

2 Likes

I have it working :slight_smile: Using the code :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same issue here, really a bummer when you get up at 4am to start working and nothing.

1 Like

YUP same thing!!! I have a ton of stuff I have to make for big Memorial Day event…this is ridiculous!!

Same here, in any browser.

Even if using Proofgrade material, I put it in with the stupid sticker facing down, as it messes up engraves.

Good Morning Neil. I am having the same problem.
I am so upset as I have a show and orders to complete.
Called support and they are not open.
Anyone knows what is going on.

There is no phone support, only the online form on the support page.

2 Likes

They need to have a 24 hour support especially that its not only used in Seattle… its coming to the end of day here and no information …

1 Like

That is crazy.
I sent a request too.

What code you are talking about?

Mine’s not either… and I left it in the machine

Mine is working via setting focus.

YES… I literally just did this and was able to bypass it… so now I’m trying to remember engrave/score settings

Been trying all day and managed to complete some with the QR code on material but now need my other settings for materials.
I tried to log 2 separate requests with support but my account is saying no requests have been submitted.
Has anyone else heard anything or having the same problems submitting a request to support too?

Just after I set this thread up I sent a support request, I guess they’ll get it when they wake up after they’ve had a coffee…

Nothing yet.
However, I wrote my own settings for cut and engrave and I took one of my Qrcode from one of my piece and I am using my own setting and so far is working.
Here is what I am using:
For cut in 1/8, 1/52 - 150/full/1x
For cut in 1/4 - 150/full/1x and if needed I do a 2nd pass of 190/80/1x
For engrave: 1000/ 80/225/1x deep, 1000/80/195/1x medium, 1000/80/175/1x for lighter
for score: 370/60/1

Hope this problem is resolve soon.
Nilka

same here **boosting

can use the same for 1/8 MDF ?

Yes, use the 1/8, 1/52 settings.

do small cut like a circle.