Select material goes to blank screen

I also can not choose material and will not recognize QR code on proof grade materials…

Any idea where I could find a QR for printing on an aluminum plate for a plaque?

Its worked for me, thank you

the QR code is for the material thickness, you can change your settings to what you need after

Having the same issue

same problem here as well, looks like they are not on the ball with fixing this as first post on this problem was 6 hrs ago

Same here. I also logged a support case and got the automated response about adding screen shots and errors. If only there were errors and not just a blank screen!

No need to add more support cases, they know about the issue, you can subscribe to be notified of issues and when they’re resolved here: https://statuspage.glowforge.com/

4 Likes

They fixed it.

I 'm sorry for the recent trouble while using the Glowforge App. Our team investigated and found a problem that caused a blank or white screen when trying to select material. I’m happy to share that the problem has been mitigated and you should be good to go now!

If the trouble is still occurring when in a design at app.glowforge.com, you may need to refresh your browser window or clear your browser cookies and cache before trying again. If you still run into trouble after refreshing and clearing the cache and cookies, please let our team know and we’ll be happy to help.

1 Like

I tried clearing cache and cookies, still not working here. Was in a major time crunch to get a project done. So aggravating…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.