Shadowbox Acrylic Coasters and Snap Together Holder

Love it! Thanx for sharing!!

Okay so I totally failed in reading the full thread until AFTER I printed out everything and now I have a mini version of the coasters per the files downloaded at the very top. How in the heck would I go about making the frame part the correct size to fit the mini coasters now?! Iā€™m still so very new to this machine.

1 Like

Not sure how you printed out a smaller version. You cannot just shrink the holder down because of the material thickness. You will need to print out another version of the coasters at the correct size.

1 Like

Love this! Thanks so much for the file.

1 Like

You are welcome! Canā€™t wait to see what you do with it!

You probably accidentally sized them - but they put the correct size in the description - so reload the artwork fresh (delete everything and then reload from your download), and then click on one of the coasters, it should be a 3.75" square. If itā€™s not, take some screenshots and let us know. Someone will help you figure it out!

4 Likes

Just found this - this is incredible! Brand new to GF, but this is on my to do list - I have a few friends that would love this. Thank you for the idea

2 Likes

Thank you! One of the first files I created. I am glad you have friends with discerning taste. :wink: :sweat_smile: The files should be in the main post. Let me know if you have questions.

6 Likes

I love Olomana! I only did all three peaks once, and it was a great workout, but definitely dangerous. The best view is from the first peak (or third) anyway. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

That third peak is dangerous! Olomana does make a wonderful view.

1 Like

That is a good visual! I havenā€™t been in the tips area in quite awhileā€¦if it doesnā€™t have one, yours would be good to put there!

1 Like

These are absolutely amazing. You are so great to share this with us. Thank you for sharing your talent.

1 Like

You are welcome! I am glad you like them. They are a fun pretty quick project!

1 Like

Designvh619 I absolutely love this image. Where can i buy the commercial license for it

2 Likes

Thank you so much! And welcome to the community!!! Itā€™s on my Etsy shop for purchase with a commercial license. Shop is Excited Atom Design

2 Likes

Excellent. Thank you. Iā€™ll go find it now xx

1 Like

Bought it. Fell in love with a few of your other things too. That big wheel advent calendar is amazing. Iā€™m thinking I might come back for it. Also got myself the guitar pick box. My dad and father in law are going to love it. Your very talented.

Iā€™m still very new to my glowforge. If I go for that big wheel, what are the instructions like for putting it together.

2 Likes

Thank you so much!! All of my instructions are very detailed. I think the Ferris Wheel advent calendar is about 25 pages or close to it. Everything is done step by step. And I am always around to answer any questions:)

Ah fab thank you. Iā€™m going to give it a go

2 Likes

Thanks! These are great