Shipment Date on Account Page Disappeared

I’m investigating!

4 Likes

Thanks @Rita!

2 Likes

Wait-- Do people have an estimated ship date for their laser on their glowforge account pages?

Mine only lists the air filter.

I got the “Want your glowforge?” email for my Pro on Oct 5th. No shipment notification yet.

You got your email already, so no date. I haven’t gotten my email yet, but that’s what my page looks like

2 Likes

GF count the email as the shipping date. That is before your GF is manufactured. They don’t give any forecast of the dispatch date.

The email you already received is what Glowforge considers the shipping notification mail. (Because once you receive that email they consider your unit to have “shipped” … an interesting and unusual definition of shipping.)

You may or may not receive a tracking number email before the Glowforge actually arrives. (Although they appear to be getting somewhat better at sending those out on time.) it’s best to sign up for UPS My Choice(R) to get a tracking number as soon as it’s sent.

And apparently, thats not a shipping date, but the date you will get an email about your shipping date.

OMG THANK YOU!!! You made my night!

7 Likes

Soooooo glad you got your email!

2 Likes

12 Likes

No email received, or shipping date on my account…

put in a ticket!

1 Like

I did (send an email)

2 Likes

Love a dog’s smile! Not all dogs do.

1 Like

Congrats @takitus!

@eflyguy I’ll look into it and get in touch with you via your email.

2 Likes