Shipping disaster

Poor packaging of proofgrade.
Already sent an email to support.

7 Likes

Seen worse. Support will want to know if anything was damaged. If not, the post will probably go in the very large bin titled ā€œthings to do better in the futureā€.

4 Likes

Eh, Even damage they just will forward it on to ā€˜trace the issueā€™ and close the thread.

Are those the large sheets?

Yes. I thought Iā€™d save some money by buying the larger sheets of plywood and acrylic.

Uh-oh. They used to send those in an oversized box that was ridiculous for shippingā€¦the cost would have been monumental. Iā€™m glad to see they reduced the packaging, but it looks like they might need a lesson or two in how to secure the cardboard around it.

Check to see if the material has been damaged in any way - it might be fine inside, which is what you want. The cardboard looks bent, but the material might be fine inside. (And I need to order some more, which is why Iā€™m interested.)

2 Likes

I could see unprotected material at the ends of the damaged package so I told them at the UPS Store to ship it back.

1 Like

Iā€™d have checked it first. Were the ends damaged that you could see?

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

Bummer. :roll_eyes:

Ouch!

In the past i havenā€™t had any issues but i have a shipment coming so weā€™ll see how this one fairsā€¦

Well, we know the next batch of smaller PG boards will be coming from your damaged larger ones :slight_smile:

Bummer you have to wait for new ones nowā€¦

1 Like

Sadly trueā€¦

Iā€™ve only had 3 (including the original bonus materials) shipments from them, and all 3 were packaged very well. Hope you are able to get it sorted quickly.

This topic was automatically closed after 32 days. New replies are no longer allowed.