Shipping nope not yet 😀

It varies quite a bit. A lot of people report getting their Glowforge about three weeks after the email (mine was 22 days) but a few have taken the full six weeks to arrive and a few lucky people have gotten theirs after only one week (sometimes before the Proofgrade shipment).

2 Likes

Now before you got your boxes did you get an email with the tracking number? For some reason I can never cant an email from them unless I send them one first. I just don’t want to miss it.

I did get an email on Tuesday letting me know it was being shipped and would arrive today. Was about 2-ish weeks between PG materials and delivery notification. If you have your PG should be soon. Good luck!

I got an email with the tracking number, but only the day before it arrived. (UPS My Choice® told me it was coming a day before GF did.) Some people haven’t received the tracking number until after it arrived (or didn’t receive one at all). So signing up for UPS My Choice is highly recommended.

1 Like

Tim thanks so much I went and found out I already have that signed up for. BUT what made me super happy is that you are right it says my Glowforge will be delivered on Monday between 4-8 pm. I cant believe it!!! THANKS TIM AGAIN!!!

5 Likes

Received tracking for what is my Proof-grade box today. Just 6 days after email asking for shipping info. time to come up with table plan

1 Like

I was just bumped again also from 1-31 to 2-2…

Tim I was so happy last night when I got my Glowforge. Then my happiness went right to sadness. When I opened my box my Glowforge was completely wet inside and out. Now I have to do the waiting game again. They have to send me out a new one and return the wet one.

Oh no! What bad luck. :frowning:

Bummer! :neutral_face: