Snapmark Icon Not Displayed But Got Email Saying It Should Be

I got an email on Tue, Dec 25, 2018, 6:49 PM saying that snap marks had been enabled for my machine. The icon still has not showed up however. I tried posting in Introducing Snapmark (September 2018), but nobody replied. Was the email sent in error, or is there something else going on?

Did you ever have to return the machine for replacement? Sometimes the Snapmarks are assigned to the returned machine.

1 Like

Something I’m afraid might happen to me. LOL

1 Like

No, it’s not a replacement machine.

Hmmm. It’s possible that your post in the Introducing Snapmark thread got overlooked. :confused:

Since that’s the only thread that I know for sure they check for Snapmarks related issues, you might want to try again…but this time include “@bonny” in the post to tag her.

Thanks for letting us know about this. We’re looking into it now and I’ll reply to this thread when I have more information.

Thanks for your patience. We’ve made a small change on our end that should resolve this issue for you. Could you please log back in to the Glowforge app and let me know if the Snapmark button appears now?

Looks Good! Thank you very much.

1 Like

They just got it fixed, thanks for your help.

2 Likes

That was all Vee, but you’re welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:

That’s great! I’m going to close this thread - if you have another question, go ahead and post a new topic. Thanks for letting us know about this!