Stormageddon Is HERE!

Maybe It’s just a little of parallax effect.

Oh and… CONGRATULATIONS!! :smiley:

5 Likes

Congrats @joe
Looking good so far.

3 Likes

Hoo-Rah!
I had a time tracking the leaks but I have a long run with a booster. I ended up with silicone on everything. every pipe connection, every seam. The connection to the unit I just cranked on the clamp until it bottomed.
Are you venting out the window?

2 Likes

Love it! Love that you got yours, love that your baby pushed the button first and I love the name. That episode of Doctor Who is in my 5 all time favorites.

6 Likes

Yeah, and I can’t remember if it was you, but someone pointed out the solid piece that goes to the vent itself had a seam. That was leaking too… That tape made a big difference!

4 Likes

Not seeing the actual video.

2 Likes

Congrats on your new shiny Glowforge!!! Love your cat :heart:

1 Like

I was sad that we never got a third Craig episode.

4 Likes

Your joy in everything makes me feel happy! :relaxed:

3 Likes

Congrats man! I’m so excited for you! Keep us updated with what your making! Can’t wait to see!

2 Likes

Congratulations! So excited for you! I love that you made Toast! :joy:
My wife filled me in on Stormageddon. That is an Awesome name!

P.S. we need a :tardis: Emoticon.

5 Likes

:tardis:

7 Likes

I was halfway through filing a bug when I saw this picture. Whew!

So delighted it’s arrived and you’re printing! And what a cutie… the baby I mean.

17 Likes

Oh, that’s WAY different. Heck, I’d even call that a ruler! Thanks for taking this pic! I just got so much happier! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Same here.

2 Likes

Congratulations and those are two beautiful babies you have there! I think the human baby has the edge on the other one though.

5 Likes

i think we all just remember the issues that @marmak3261 had with his ruler too much; as i recall he mentioned that the unit he used at BAMF (gosh, it’s difficult for me to remember that means maker faire…) was vastly better in that respect.

4 Likes

Yea, really short run, but I already see cracks in the caulk.

2 Likes

Me neither. Hmm. I’ll try posting to YouTube instead.

Does it look anything like this?

27 Likes