Stuck at Scanning Centering and "Camera didn't take a picture"

I have a Basic from back in the day when we had to wait a few years to get a machine.
I’ve checked all the prior support and problem tickets and tried everything mentioned and suggested. Including this link.

Is the next step replacing the black cable ?

1 Like

Probably. Let support take a look at your logs and they can give you a better idea. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you for the reply Jules.

2 Likes

Hi @rebekah.iam. I’m sorry to hear that you’re running into some trouble with your Glowforge getting stuck while centering and receiving the error message that the camera didn’t take a picture. I will be happy to work with you to get this resolved.

I’m having some trouble locating your Glowforge by your email address associated with your Community account, so I have sent you a separate email to help me locate that. Can you let me know once you have received my email and I’ll look forward to hearing back soon. Thank you!

I’ve replied to a few different emails received (one from Brandon and one from Derrick). Replying here in case my replies got mixed up.
My email was updated when i first received my machine about 5 or so years ago. The email for the original purchase is not the user/account email. Not sure why the old email is still showing up for my account.

Any luck on looking at my machine logs?
I haven’t received any information from anyone yet. :frowning:

Hi @rebekah.iam. I am so sorry for the delayed response. I received your previous email, and followed with next steps to troubleshoot this and get you back up and printing. I’ll go ahead and close this thread so we can avoid any miscommunication, and will look forward to getting you up and printing again soon. Thank you!