My glowforge completed a job successfully – about 20 minutes run time. A message mentioned needing to cool down a bit longer – which was odd because it was an easy engraving job on veneer, and i am running the air filter.
I waited a while and nothing changed. No new bed image.
I power cycled the glowforge, relaunched the browser, and it’s now stuck on “Centering”
When I power cycle the machine, on reboot, I get a few of the whirs and clicks, but no motion.
- Refreshed the browser/dumped cache.
- Power cycled the glowforge
- Powered down the glowforge, unplugged from electric socket. Waited a minute. Powered back up
- Reset wifi with setup.glowforge.com, and according to the interface making a successful connection-- everything else in the studio is working fine with the same WIFI
- Verified in my router admin that the glowforge is making a wifi connection
- Cleaned the camera & laser lenses
- Unpatched and repatched the head cable
- Cleaned the laser tube.
- Visually checked the ribbon cable connections (5)
I found a few other posts, but nothing with a solution.
I checked all the ribbon cables via this post
My machine is #YRW-443-3