Our GF was working just fine and suddenly it stopped working when I went to put in new material for the same cut/engrave that just finished. For the last 24 hours, it’s been stuck on either Centering, Scanning, or Focusing. Prior to that, my only issue was with things lining up and I was planning to try to run a calibration test, but got an error saying there was no image and to clean the camera. Things I have tried:
- Reset computer, GF, modem, router many times
- Tried different combinations of wi-fi networks, including hot spots, for computer and GF
- Turned on the GF with the lid open and laser under the camera - got some movement thrice, but got an error saying it hit something and to check the bed for any obstacles, bed was emtpy
- Checked all the clips on the lid - all in place
- Cleaned all lenses and blew canned air over chip boards
- Checked ribbon cable and pins
As I was writing all of this, I had the lid open and when I closed it, the laser moved around like it was going through the warm up cycle and banged into the front of GF again, like a loud bang. This is the third time it did that and this time it didn’t stop when it hit, there was another loud noise as it tired to move again.
Any help is much appreciated. Thank you.