Thanks for the new file! (Spirograph)

I love Spirographs!

13 Likes

I hate to even admit this, but I’m wondering if my kids (2 grown, one a teenager) even know what Spirographs are??? Think I will make this for them :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yeah, I think this one is my favorite so far!

5 Likes

My 15 year old neighbor had no idea what they were! I made some before that I found somewhere on the net… the holes were too small for a regular pen to fit through so I couldn’t really demonstrate it for him.

I’m excited to make this set!

7 Likes

Awesome case idea too! :grinning:

3 Likes

I agree! My favorite too!

THANK YOU!

Terry

2 Likes

love the spirograph, too.

for those of you who want to play around online…

9 Likes

Kind of flimsy instructions, though. Not clear to me how you assemble it. I’ll have to study the diagrams again.

5 Likes

they’ve all been without instructions. i wouldn’t mind something that showed some assembly info.

4 Likes

Yay! I love spirographs - haven’t played around with one in years though. Looking forward to making this one.

1 Like

Very nice. Makes me wonder whether the lawyers are on vacation, though. First the dodgy contest, now tickling the trademark dragon.

5 Likes

I had to go and look to see the trademark status. Just renewed last year!

Either way, it’s a great freebie, even if the name should probably change.

3 Likes
5 Likes

Oh yeah, but mine didn’t come with a case. :smile:

2 Likes

Hmmm is there something about the new layout I am missing? Was there an SVG or something I missed? I know about Spirographs and as you can see from my Avartar am up to my ears playing with the Mirrograph App but wondering if it is a bug in the new system.

It is the file from the “week of making”. The download is in the gfui.

https://app.glowforge.com/

2 Likes

Cool! Thank you very much!I guess I missed several, I thought it was changing every month and did not think to look for more.

They’re all still listed there…go get them before they go away. (Click all the blue links at the little gift.)

2 Likes

DUN thanks

Hypotrochoid art is the okay term.

4 Likes