The daily rant: words of encouragement, humor, birthday wishes, etc

25 Likes

Well most men will understand this one, and it is an equally bad feelingā€¦that moment in a heated argument when you realize you are wrong (husbands especially know this feeling). :confounded: - Rich

18 Likes

God I hate that.

11 Likes

I just about killed myself laughing last week when mine started in rhapsodizing over some beautiful young thing heā€™d met through work, and about halfway through he suddenly realized he was talking to his wife. :no_mouth:

:laughing:

23 Likes

ā€¦and you watched that dawn over him by the look on his face.
Priceless.

12 Likes

He didnā€™t cut off in the middle of a sentence, he cut off in the middle of a word! :smile:

16 Likes

Thatā€™s the sound of his brain going into gearā€¦
Best laugh of the day @Jules, thanks for that!

13 Likes

Heh-heh-heh! Iā€™ve got to remember that for the next time he does itā€¦

5 Likes

Better to just pretend it didnā€™t happen and in a few years you will forget it did lol

7 Likes

Well in all fairness, us guys donā€™t have enough blood to run both our - Look, puppies!

22 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I used to feel badly about that. Over the years I find Iā€™m happy to see a resolution and, frankly, Iā€™m happy to be corrected. To know something now that I didnā€™t know then somehow makes everything better.

11 Likes

If only some of us didnā€™t take years to figure out that lesson.

5 Likes

Under the category of rant: when did 17 months suddenly become two years?

10 Likes

Well said ā€“ there seems to be a bit of liberal mathematics going onā€¦

4 Likes

Hey! You changed your avatar. I scarcely recognized you! :wink:

4 Likes

@dwardio

I didnā€™t either! (Youā€™re trying to sneak past us into Glowforge headquarters arenā€™t you?) :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Yeah, that has been something that has irked me a bit as well.

1 Like

All of your feelings are valid. It will come, though.

1 Like

Some forum member are not very good at reading calendars or estimating time. Maybe itā€™s a cultural thingā€¦ Or they work for cable companies.

11 Likes