The daily rant: words of encouragement, humor, birthday wishes, etc

I hear you knocking but you can’t come in. :relaxed:

5 Likes

21 Likes

Boy would I be mad. :confounded:

2 Likes

Looks like there was already pineapple on that pizza. The cat is an improvement.

12 Likes

Wow what flavor is that ?

2 Likes

Looks like pineapple, pepperoni and cat on one half…not sure what the other half holds. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

I take it you don’t like pineapple. :persevere:

Hope it’s not too offensive to ask if you ordered the pizza from a Chinese carry out place. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Of course not! I got the image off the internet…ROFL!

1 Like

Pineapple is amazing. But does not pair with tomato. :skull_crossbones:

3 Likes

Nor cat.

5 Likes

What does pair with cat?

Maybe that depends on how the cat is prepared :wink:

5 Likes

A Catbernet or a Purrgundy, purrhaps?

15 Likes

I beg to differ:

9 Likes

We had power cut at our house this morning and my PC, laptop, TV, DVD, iPad & my new surround sound music system were all shut down. Then I discovered that my mobile phone battery was dead and to top it off it was raining outside, so I couldn’t play golf.
I went into the kitchen to make coffee and then remembered that this also needs power, so I sat and talked with my husband for a couple of hours.
He seems nice…

29 Likes

Approach the creature slowly and remember Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus…

EDIT: Forgot the digital download link -

2 Likes

Hahaha! The funny thing is, the original joke was from the male perspective but I changed it to appear to be coming from me. So there!

4 Likes

Lol made me laugh, thanks.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t know what to do…ROFLMAO! :laughing:

He sometimes wanders in to the office and looks wistful now…

(It’s been a good learning experience for both of us.)

8 Likes

Finished up a two-day retreat without Glowforge. Came home and took a much needed nap. Ready for an evening of laser fun. Arg!!! :smiling_imp:wireless router finally bit the dust! I guess I could have gone to Walmart and gotter a router, but just couldn’t resist trying to make the old one work. Finally gave up and went to bed. Trip to Staples first thing and after an hour finally have everything all set up and internet back on for my day off.:squeeee::glowforge:

9 Likes