The daily rant: words of encouragement, humor, birthday wishes, etc

It did a fairly good impression of a helicopter for just a second there

3 Likes

I have the same exact unit, the only way for it to come off the posts like that would be if they where putting chunks of something into it like in melted chocolate and it gets caught in the take up port and screw

3 Likes

I like the garbage truck - esp. since last week I was in the driveway about to back out when the truck came to pick up my bin. I watched him pic it up and drop it in the top. He had to get out of the truck climb up the side and pull the bin out ā€¦ I donā€™t think he knew i was sitting in the car right thereā€¦ LOL never saw that happen beforeā€¦

4 Likes

Okay, I got practice my lame dad jokes.

A man walks into a bar.
ā€œOuch!ā€

9 Likes

You should start looking Rick Grimes dad jokes :joy:

n

14 Likes

GROAN! :slight_smile: - Rich

2 Likes

Crosswords are what you hear when you distract someone working on a puzzle.

18 Likes

Ok, my bad religious hymn puns:

Why does Jesus need a wristwatch? The song says, ā€œlate in time, behold him come.ā€

Why does Jesus need a lighter? Because the song says, "hail him the matchless king.

How do we know that Jesus was very tall? Because the song says, "ducking of glory comes.

21 Likes

Your puns just earned the 1000th Like Iā€™ve given to forum members. :champagne::rocket::boom: - Rich

10 Likes

Iā€™m really thankful to have something amazing to look forward to right now!
Iā€™m kinda glad it got delayed, so I could have a new joy in life just at the right time.
Thank you @dan and the whole Glowforge team for working hard to bring us a dream box to produce joy, happiness, cool stuff!
Iā€™m also super appreciative to have such an amazing wealth of knowledge and humor in this forum community. You people are great!

11 Likes

I canā€™t help from snickering at Easter when the choir sings, ā€œAll, we like sheep!ā€

Of course, I may have misplaced the comma there.

See for yourself!

12 Likes

Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet.
He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath.

This made him ā€¦

A super calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

26 Likes

That deserved at least two likes and one groan. this discussion software needs more depth!

6 Likes

A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel and were standing in the lobby discussing their recent tournament victories.

After about an hour, the manager came out of the office and asked them to disperse.
'But why?" they asked, as they moved off.

ā€œBecauseā€, he said, ā€œI canā€™t stand chess nuts boasting in an open foyer.ā€

21 Likes

Ever since my mineral extraction facility was converted to parking, Iā€™ve had a lot on my mine.

26 Likes

Maybe we should add to the topic groan worthy jokes and puns. Sheesh! :sunglasses: - Rich

7 Likes

Okayā€¦the toaster oneā€¦my sides hurtā€¦:laughing:

6 Likes

The toaster brings to mind the genius of Victor Borge:

16 Likes

I have a twoderful video of Victor Borgeā€¦unfiventulately it is on VHS and I can no longer play it. :wink: - Rich

8 Likes

Had to get help: Ding dong the witch is dead.

10 Likes