The last... 6ish months of projects

Heres what I’ve been up to! Happy scrolling!

69f62732956bbabe3e1d9975a8d19d1f bbf7f08e1b79404d0bf419ef71c37b64 5c10ad0cfce2c0a9be22eba59cdd2c31 64f82ca5d37f65f5ed377f10f2876f37

67 Likes

Hey! You made it all the way down!!

24 Likes

Geez oh Pete. What a collection of eye candy. I love the salon signs, the wedding stuff, the Nintendo cake topper… I love it all. A Glowforge in the hands of a designer and artist is a beautiful thing. Thanks for sharing.

7 Likes

I really like the vertical chess board, and the bison images!

5 Likes

@JeremyNielsen, you are an amazing man! It looks like you are thriving. I hope your enterprise is as fulfilling and sustaining as your projects are. Just amazing! Thanks so much for sharing this.

6 Likes

Some amazing work, thanks so much for sharing!

6 Likes

Now I feel embarrassed to post anything I’ve done, your work it’s amazing!

9 Likes

Wow. Wow. Did I mention…Wow

3 Likes

Wow…very talented. So many questions.

My biggest question is how do you split the deisgn like the world map and Batman signs you done? I have been struggling for a few days trying to figure it out. Jules put me onto a plugin for illustrator by RJ-Graphix, it looks like I should just be able to draw a line with the table saw tool and when I release the mouse butoon it should cut the design. Its not and I dont know what i am doing wrong.

2 Likes

6 months? I’d be surprised if I get that much made in 6 years!

3 Likes

Fantastic stuff!!

2 Likes

What a wonderful post to find this morning! Love sooooooooooo many things you’ve made. The items personalized for weddings … wow, what a wonderful splash for their big days. Love the tree with the different color hearts. The little tag on the scarf … so cute! The family in front of the trees in the background. The hair salon art pieces. The Fluffy Butt Hutt! Too cute!!!

Truly a joy to see your post!

3 Likes

Agreed, I am happy with what I make and then I see stuff others make and think…urrgghh. :rofl:
So many very talented and very clever people on here. Its scary.:flushed:

The great thing about the community is they are willing to share the knowledge, I have learned so much and the majority is directly attributable to the members on here. Still a very long way to go.

3 Likes

You have been busy, amazing work.

2 Likes

I made a luggage tag once.

14 Likes

All amazing projects! That’s a ton of work, even over 6 months.

1 Like

Remember this from 2016? https://community.glowforge.com/t/its-my-first-day-of-full-time-self-employment/2293

And every one of us thought you were nuts at the time.

7 Likes

Wow you have been busy. There are lots of things to inspire us all.

1 Like

It only works on vectors @Dougie…were you working with a rasterized version of the file?

Great job on all the projects Jeremy! I like that last Nintendo cake topper.

2 Likes

Thanks I figured it out this morning, well stumbled across it really after saving as an SVG and then retrying.

1 Like