Tic Tac Toe Revisited

I made this for my granddaughter’s birthday – it’s based on my Basic Game Board Box With Drawers design over in the free files area. :slight_smile:

Sorry about the shadows. While everyone else has been freezing their behinds off, we here in the Pacific NW had to endure several days of unrelenting sunshine this past week. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

IMG_2987
IMG_2988
IMG_2986

40 Likes

Excellent design.

I really like how colorful it is too!

3 Likes

She loves all things pink. :slight_smile: I had fun painting the little flowers–Uni Posca pens work great for the detailing!

7 Likes

Your board games always make me wish i could find someone to play with. :smile::+1:

7 Likes

You know you just opened yourself up to a lot of sophomoric follow up posts? :grinning:

6 Likes

Well, I hadn’t thought about it, but you’re probably right. :laughing:

3 Likes

Sometimes you’re so innocent it’s just heart-warmingly cute :slightly_smiling_face:

But then you’ll post something else and it’s like “ummm…wild Jules is out” :wink:

8 Likes

Between the two of us, we probably have all the bases covered. :rofl:

6 Likes

Very artistic finish love the colors.

4 Likes

Very cute, and I love the drawers!

3 Likes

Very nice and colorful. If only I could paint in the lines.

3 Likes

Love it!

3 Likes

Super cute!

Those flowers really take the design to a new level :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

So fun. Are the flowers engraved and then painted?

3 Likes

Scored and painted. :blush:

7 Likes

Oh why do you keep mentioning these pens? I felt I had all the markers/pens/paint I could ever need. Alas … I now must make a purchase.

Drat!

6 Likes

This is soooooooooooooooo cute!!! Love, love, love it!

2 Likes

I used the fine point ones for this, in case you need help making purchase decisions. :wink:

4 Likes

A good place to start! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Where are you in the PNW?? We are in Burlington. Getting a little snow today, first snow all winter. Well first cold anything all winter

2 Likes