Timber frame and stone fireplace desktop smartphone stand

I thought I’d make a new mini desktop fireplace phone stand this year. The idea is that I could customize the sign on the mantel with someone’s name or favorite quote when giving these as a gift or selling. This is the prototype cut and engraved on 1/4" Baltic birch with some black matte acrylic for the faux steel connectors and maple Proofgrade ply for the sign.

File on Etsy and my website.

Here is last year’s attempt at a fireplace phone stand:

41 Likes

Dude.

8 Likes

Very nice! I bought that one last year and made a few for friends. They loved them!

7 Likes

Very cool!

7 Likes

Fantastic!!

7 Likes

Love it!

7 Likes

So neat!

5 Likes

Gorgeous!

5 Likes

So cool!! :star_struck:

4 Likes

Love the stones and black accents. Wow!

5 Likes

Wow. That is a nice design. And I am living in a bubble so I don’t know if I would have ever thought of something like a fireplace surround for a phone. People are creative. I’m thankful that there are folks like you in the world.

8 Likes

Added stockings to the mantel. Can now have up to 6 stockings hanging, with a number of mantel sign options!

11 Likes

So cute! Thank you!! Think I’ll put it on my table for when I’m charging my phone. :grinning: But I don’t see this version of the fireplace on your website, just last year’s edition (I really like the brick look, as that’s how our fireplace is), but it doesn’t seem to have a way to attach the signs or stocking.

3 Likes

Some new fun and somewhat snarky or inappropriate manel options for the holidays!

13 Likes