Toolholder

Problem?

Maple Proofgrade™ to the rescue….

Solved! :smile::dizzy::boom::tada:

89 Likes

One of the things I am most looking forward to is the ability to create hyper-customized kitchen drawer inserts!

19 Likes

Nice solution! I love the overly-ornate middle section. Serves only 1 purpose: Looking good! :slight_smile:

A bit dangerous for my tastes though. I keep my sharp tools laying down or sharp side down. I’m always afraid the kids will fall and manage to lose an eye or something. (Or that I’ll do it!)

8 Likes

It’s going to sit on a bookshelf above the 3D printer - no kids here. :smile:

(Of course, I’m enough of a klutz that I’ll manage to impale myself on it somehow, I’m sure!)

13 Likes

Oh, cool. So it’ll just fall and impale somebody’s head. No worries, then. :wink:

5 Likes

It’s across the room…you worry way too much Tom. ROFL! :smile:

3 Likes

I just care. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Awww…

10 Likes

:wink:

3 Likes

So many good feelings around here, you guys are really great people :relieved:

6 Likes

And worry warts! :smile:

6 Likes

We prefer the term “care-givers,” thanks. :wink:

5 Likes

nice work!
can relate to that and probably would hurt myself while puting them in :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Weird! I can’t see any photos today - just big white boxes!
When i click on them it says ‘The image cannot be loaded’!

2 Likes

That is pretty.

And now I am thinking about a show I did in college where one of the other stagehands left a utility knife on top of the ladder (don’t worry, only a small scar to lend interest to his good looks).

2 Likes

Nice, but what I really want is all of that flat, empty space in the first photograph where I could layout tools without stacking them on something else.

2 Likes

I think that might be a “you” thing. I’ve seen all pictures all day. Try a different browser (Chrome). Or clear your browser’s cache.

2 Likes

Heheh - I hear that! (Dining room table - it’s never used so it’s one of the few places to take photos.)

1 Like

It just happened to me, but only on a single post. I can see all the others (so far). It’s happened before, but is rare.

2 Likes

That’s where I store the cookbooks I can’t find shelf space for, some wine glasses and a robot arm.

2 Likes