Trouble setting up new machine

are servers down? I have sent email to support but hoping for quick resolution. Im trying to set up my brand new Glowforge. I am on the web at setup.glowforge.com. I agree to the terms (done 5 times) and it takes me back to the manual - unboxing. I’m in a loop! does anyone know what im doing wrong?

FINALLY IM IN

Luanne

Check out this video: Set up again

See if you can figure out where it’s failing
Also - there’s a chance Google’s servers are having issues again today (someone posted that a few moments ago on another question)
Per :glowforge:'s status page there’s no issue on their end: https://statuspage.glowforge.com/

1 Like

I am having the same issues I go on and connect my computer to the glowforge wifi and then it does nothing from there no other screens come up and nothing happens tried this many times and nothing happens please help trying to set up for the first time I watched the video like it said and the screen doesn’t change after I connect to glowforge or ask me to connect to my wifi

After you connect to your :glowforge: you should be good to go. Go to app.glowforge.com and see if you’re connected (I never got the confetti when I first connected, but it still connected…)

once It says I’m connected it doesn’t give me the option to reconnect back to my own wifi so then I go ahead and do myself and still nothing has ever moved on the gf and when I sign in and look up gf printers there is nothing there

Pretty sure you should already be signed in…is it possibly you purchased with a different email address?

no it never ask me to sign in either I go to setup and I sign the waiver again and takes me though the whole assembly then I get to connect to gf printer I connect to it and looks like I’m connected but then I cant go to another page and my computer just stays on that page and it does nothing my name is on the top right of my page so I assume I’m signed in already

I’m so sorry you ran into trouble during setup. It looks like your Glowforge is connected and you’ve been able to print since contacting us. That’s great!

If you’re experiencing any other problems, please start a new thread or email us at support@glowforge.com. Happy printing!

@sarah_l_steinman, I’m sorry you ran into trouble as well. We try to keep support topics to one issue per thread. If you’re still having trouble with this, could you please start a separate thread or email us? Thank you!