Update to the update: We'll sell replacement tubes (discussion)

thank you @dan and @staff! I am always cautious about posting my opinions here, but I was really concerned. This is a great solution for those of us in the states, and hopefully your international customers will be able to see a way forward!

16 Likes

Iā€™m out of likes. But thatā€™s okay. I would still like to personally thank you for hearing us and acting so quickly to resolve the issue.

I take back almost all of the bad things I was thinking about you. :wink:

I believe Hermione Grainger put it best when she said ā€œConfidencioso Restoro!ā€ ā€¦or uhhā€¦ something to that effect.

13 Likes

yeah, something like this, but better

16 Likes

good news, and thanks for coming up with a response that should satisfy most everyone.

2 Likes

I think we should have a successful campaign and receive a great product first, before this gets put on a shirt.

3 Likes

Your fast and good response was overshadowed ONLY by the actual good news. Thank you so much, Dan and crew. The forum was actually rumbling here and now I think I hear the faint sounds of dancing.

9 Likes

t-shirt contest for best t-shirt made with a glowforge

12 Likes

I was taught that the measure of a person is how they handle adversity, how they handle disappointment, how they handle a stormā€¦

@dan, in the last few months, you have shown true equanimity and grace in the face of what must have often felt to be a very personal onslaught. I am impressed.

Thank you for all your hard work. I continue to grateful for the opportunity to own and use a Glowforge.

16 Likes

They will sell parts, just not a drop in replacement.

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words all. I donā€™t feel like theyā€™re deserved, but theyā€™re appreciated.

15 Likes

You won for my favorite quote of the day ā€¦

ā€¦ I would buy that t-shirt!

38 Likes

rofl this was so me too!:joy:

6 Likes

yeahhhhh thatā€™s pretty great.

4 Likes

16 Likes

This is awesome. Iā€™ve been off the forums for most of the day, but Iā€™m glad to see a resolution so quickly! Iā€™m going to go catch up to numerous now irrelevant posts.

Just an FYI @dan, Iā€™m still willing to be a local certified tech. :wink:

16 Likes

Iā€™m willing to let @chadmart1076 be a certified tech ā€¦ in Paris and Australia!

13 Likes

Australia is a pretty big placeā€¦ almost the size of the USA.

6 Likes

Weeeee doggie thatā€™s good news. Thanks for getting back to us and listening. My faith in you guys has been bolstered.

3 Likes

Sorry. Too little, too late, too many delays. Finally for me it wasnā€™t just the tube, but the kicking internationals to the end of the que and a very poor quality support ticket responce. I just lost all faith.

6 Likes

Thank you for the swift decision & response.
Now we can focus on all the great news in that update!!

5 Likes