Upgrade problem

I have been trying to contact you for some time and you have replied saying you are busy but would get back to me within 3 days.
Yesterday I completed an upgrade form from basic to pro +air filter and paid with my sister’s visa card (i don’t own one) and everything looked fine but I have found out this morning the transaction didn’t go through But no contact to my email.
I went back on today the 13th but your system will not let me upgrade. I have just come out of hospital having had brain cancer and have been waiting for the printer for a long time does this mean I have missed the deadline.

1 Like

They have been having an issue with their purchase system on the upgrade side. Send an email to support@glowforge.com and tell them that you want to upgrade your order from a Basic to a Pro+Air Filter, and that the system did not process it correctly.

That will count as getting in before the deadline even if they have to process it manually later.

3 Likes

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.