Upload failure

I tried to upload a file the other day and kept getting error messages. I checked the forum but didn’t see any recent posts with this issue, so I sent screen shots of the messages and the file to support in an email. @Vee responded to the email with a couple of suggestions. They didn’t work, which I reported back with files and screen shots. I have heard nothing now for 4 days. I still can’t upload an SVG. In frustration I went searching through the forum, only to find a comment of my own on a thread from April with the exact same issue. I’d forgotten that this had happened. Following the suggestions in that thread again, I uploaded the file as a PDF. That works, but it shouldn’t be necessary to do this. I draw in DraftSight CAD and set up my cut files in Corel. Last time this happened, it just mysteriously went away. I was hoping this would be the case again, but it seems not to be. Anyone else having trouble? I can recommend the PDf upload as a workaround, just in case you can’t wait for a fix.

This is the thread from the prior instance of the svg files not loading. https://community.glowforge.com/t/there-you-go-again-no-svg-loading-only-pdf/22355

1 Like

I’m also having upload issues currently, but with PDF files from Illustrator.

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.

We try to keep to one topic per post in the Problems and Support section. Can you create a new post with this question?