6 Likes

Ooooh nice!!!

5 Likes

Nice!

5 Likes

Ohhhh! That vector addition is a BIGGIE! Great job, and thank you! :heart_eyes:

(And it works too…most excellent!)

8 Likes

Yes, just tested it and it works great! It will be so useful for loading primitives, etc.

6 Likes

Still limited to 15 characters though. :weary:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::wink:

2 Likes

Well there goes my name for it…“HeWhoMustNotBeNamed”. Shoot!

6 Likes

This is pretty awesome. It’ll be so nice to be able to combine files.

One thing that has always troubled me with image files is that for someone not experienced with illustrator etc, getting that image cut out is a bit of trouble. I think it would be pretty cool to have an option to generate a cut around an image you’ve pulled into the UI without having to edit it in a 3rd party app. Maybe later down the road add the ability to offset the cut x amount of pixels from the edge of the photo.

6 Likes

Bet someone is going to put together those special characters into a naughty picture instead of a name :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

This thing is possible? :thinking:

4 Likes

Did you not see the flower & happy face? Eyebrows are other body parts just upside down. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Did you never make pictures out of asterisks on a dot matrix line printer?

3 Likes

A what? :wink:

5 Likes

You’re over 40 you can’t pretend :wink:

11 Likes

I’m hoping to get some examples here…I might be over 40, but I led a significantly deprived “picture making from keyboard characters” existence. :smile:

4 Likes

Into the hopper with you!

21 Likes

Being able to upload an svg to vector cut/score is a major improvement and time saver. Thanks for making this happen. Cut and paste, another time saver. Glowforge name? I’ll have to start thinking of a new one someday.

2 Likes

Nice update!

I love seeing the app do more and more wonderful things.

2 Likes
5 Likes

awesome! :smile:

1 Like