Veneer will knock your socks off, Draftboard in the starter pack, and referrals round the world 9/5/17

It’s been 6 days and there’s no indication that my Proofgrade has shipped yet. I guess I’m the odd one out. It feels like waiting for my Glowforge again! :laughing:

1 Like

My last order arrived before Glowforge sent me a letter saying it was shipped. It took about 6 days total.
Just for reference.

3 Likes

Happy to swap you… you take my machine when it comes in 1-2 months time and i get yours right now.

You get $14 worth of extra materials if you are willing to wait just a few more months! I get a machine right now!

9 Likes

My apologies

He gets $5
I get a machine now

We both win!

1 Like

Whelp, guess I’ll just fuel up the truck drive on over there.

…I can just take the 5 to Japan and then head south, right?

4 Likes

We are only a few time zones over. Can’t miss us!

5 Likes

It may be worthwhile to print up a bunch of big post-it notes to stick to the spare piece of draftboard that says: “All these Proofgrade are yours to use, except this piece of Draftboard–attempt no cuts here unless Support asks you to print a test to solve a problem” (badly paraphrasing Aurthor Clarke’s 2010 :slightly_smiling_face:)

Probably should word it differently, but the point being that it will make it difficult to miss.

5 Likes

If only there were a device that could engrave the information into the masking material… :slight_smile:

3 Likes