What did you get done today?

I’ve gotten to the point where if I don’t HAVE to leave the farm to go get something, or the rare occasional “let’s go for a drive,” then I don’t. I’m much happier just staying at home. However, you could wear those outfits just going to the store. I’m sure you’d get lots of attention (even though you may be an introvert) and people wanting to know where you bought your clothes - how fun to tell them that YOU made them!! So go out and show off your skills girl! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

NO YOU’RE NOT!!!

:wink:

Jonathan

1 Like

Today, I sorted through some paper patterns I made looking for anything that I could convert into a lasercut item. I found some, so I’ll be working on those, but I found a doodle I was doing when I first got my Glowforge.

I was working on several projects at once and I was not able to concentrate. I was asked to design panda t-shirts and items for my son’s robotics team, I was trying to work on my own logo, and my husband asked me to make a wooden license plate frame for one of his coworkers…something possibly beach or palm-tree themed. I don’t think anything was accomplished that day and the only thing I had to show for it was this doodle and a headache.

17 Likes

Yeah, but…adorable doodle! :hugs:

2 Likes

At the time, I showed my husband, and I told him Look! The panda hanging from the tree, see it’s face?? That’s me, barely hanging on. :rofl: :rofl:

At that time, I was teaching myself Inkscape, Illustrator, Corel Draw, Fusion 360, and Photoshop, and I was pretty much done with all things that plug into a wall at that point. Somewhere after there, I decided Inkscape and Clip Studio were the only programs I needed and life got simpler.

3 Likes

Lol, it takes a while for me to interact. I like to observe first and if I interact before evaluating, it doesn’t always go so well.

For example, a lot of my sorority sisters are highly extrovert and in college, they could just run the bar. One evening there was a guy that kept looking at me and so they gave me the confidence to put my number on a napkin to pass to him all cool like. In the moment, I bailed and threw the napkin and ran out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love this!!!

I love the drunk Pandas! :rofl:

2 Likes

All these fun successful stories… meanwhile I’m still sitting here trying to figure out how the heck to monetize my GF and my newfound love for graphic design. (Notice I said love, not talent)…. I did successfully design a watch band for a “customer” though. So that’s a thing. Lol

7 Likes

Those are great Koka-Koalas, and the fish are jumping too!

2 Likes

Hey guys…those are Pandas, not Koalas :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Koka-Panda then but everyone knows that Koka-Pandas don’t grow on Koka-Koala trees

1 Like

Isn’t Koka-Koala a popular soda?

2 Likes

Yes, however, if you leave a Koka-Panda in water you cannot make it a drink.

2 Likes

Good to know!

1 Like

What about a system they use here in AZ, depending on the amount of sun you get.

4 Likes

Timelapse of the timelapse at UPenn. The big copper building is the one my company designed. Opening ceremony tomorrow. First patient in 12 days.

3 Likes

:sleepy:

1 Like

Maybe an Imgur link is better.

5 Likes

TOO SHORT!! I wanna see moar!!!

1 Like