What is a "glowforge accessory kit - pro"

When i look at my purchase history i see 3 items that I dont recognize.

Glowforge Accessory Kit - Pro $0.00 x 1 $0.00
(is this the safety glasses? What else is included?)
Glowforge Starter Pack Kit $0.00 x 1 $0.00
(what does this include?)
Glowforge Filter Cartridge $0.00 x 1 $0.00
(how often does the filter need changed?, Will the glowforge “ping” me when the filter needs changed or will it be just when i want to do it?)

Glowforge Accessory Kit
Since yours is Pro, I don’t know exactly. For Basic that generally includes hose, hose clamps, wipes, lens removal tool. I think that covers it.

Glowforge Starter Pack Kit
I think that’s a sample pack of :proofgrade: materials. I don’t think they’re all the same. It includes a variety of materials… woods, leather, acrylics.

Glowforge Filter Cartridge
I don’t know if that information has been released, but I don’t know those answers.

1 Like

For the pro accessories I think there are also a pair of safety glasses and a pair of metal shutters to close off the slots when not in use.

5 Likes

We just changed our ecommerce system to track each pack separately, which is why they just showed up.

Inside the Glowforge Accessory Kit - Pro, you’ll find your jet black ferrous steel crumb tray, your lens tool, lens wipes, an exhaust hose, and your Pro Glasses.

The Glowforge Starter Pack Kit will include a selection of Proofgrade Materials to get you started with your first prints!

Every air filter order comes with a filter cartridge, which you’ll need to operate the filter. (If you’d like to learn more about it, that’d be a good topic for a second question - we’re trying to keep one question per topic in this section of the forum).

12 Likes