WHAT THE WHAT! PRODUCTION UNIT! :squee:

So it looks like I’m getting my :proofgrade: today. But my other 2 boxes… you know… with the actual :glowforge:… is still unknown delivery date at this time. :slight_smile:
Looks like the :proofgrade: came from TN. I’m still very hopeful for a big-box delivery later this week. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I only discovered today that @PlGHEADED is PLGHeaded. :astonished:

I was not about to use his name in conversations because I didn’t want to sound derogatory.

14 Likes

Really? I didn’t know that either. Whoops! :flushed:

6 Likes

so THAT’s why it didn’t show up when I was typing it out! I was curious about that.

6 Likes

Kinda like you’re PFL-Guy?

PSYCH!! Made ya look! :smiley:

Ooooh I need to stop the quadruple shot latte’…

6 Likes

Ok @joe , you just made my morning with your comment on one of our Facebook videos. :joy: :joy: :joy: So glad you’re still around to receive your Glowforge and provide some comic relief along the way!!!

13 Likes

:grin: :+1:

7 Likes

He’s just a Regular Joe (ducking for cover)!

4 Likes

Screen shot?

2 Likes

I can’t find it anymore. :frowning2:

2 Likes

Bummer

It was someone trolling there latest video, calling Glowforge the worst hoax ever. I agreed with them, it is the worst hoax ever, because I’m getting my Glowforge tomorrow. :wink:

Seriously, @GlowforgeStaff. If you are going to make a hoax, you aren’t supposed to ship products.

18 Likes

:joy: It’s almost art to troll a Troll.

8 Likes

Why in the world would that be flagged???

4 Likes

All of @MikeH’s posts are being flagged.

System glitch we think. He just dropped his order.

1 Like

The comment wasn’t flagged, but he just canceled his order so it appears all his posts have automatically been flagged.

I don’t remember that happening to others that canceled. And What? I can only try to imagine something that would cause one to cancel after they’ve started shipping :thinking::hushed:

I suspect there’s some person behind this. Only one of his topics has become “unlisted” and that’s the one where he says he’s cancelling. If it were a bug, it would likely apply to all his topics.